Tuesday, November 17, 2009

italian

My favorite outfit would porbably not be very fashionable! I would say sweatpants! They're comfortable and you can actually relax in them!
In style right now is porbably warm clothes like sweatshirts and jeans because it's winter time!
My most expensive artical of clothing would probably be my Abercrombie clothes. They can get pretty high in pricing.
If I could buy anything it would be warm clothes because i'm always freezing! I would just get more clothing.
I don't really get into designer names. I know the obvious ones- louie V. and such, but other than that I don't know and could honesly careless.
If I had to dress an Italian person I would probably just have them wear a pair of jeans (not skinny because I think those things are uncomfortable!) and a normal t-shirt becauase you can't really go wrong!

1 comment:

  1. isn't it funny?? everything that we love and think is in style is comfortable!!!

    ReplyDelete