Thursday, October 22, 2009

Japanese

I enojoyed this nine weeks a lot! I thought it was neat to learn about another culture outside of English and Spanish. My favorite part was the food! I liked the gross food the best! I thought it was cool to see what people in Japanese eat and how it compared to things that we eat here in the United States. I also enjoyed the origami and furoshiki. I thought the origami was very hard- but still fun to try out. I thought that the furoshiki was a ton easier than the origmai was. Maybe before the nine weeks ends we could try and learn something about their holidays. Like do they celibrate Christmas over there as commonly as what we do over here. I think you did great for it being your first year trying out these new languages.

1 comment:

  1. thanks. i will try to squeeze in info about the holidays and festivals as well!!

    ReplyDelete